Thursday, May 31, 2007

dex: yeah, but what do we CALL our jj redick tag?

NBA officials say: Billy Donovan leaving Florida to coach JJ REDICK. This is kind of the best thing that shep. and I have been given this year, we cannot lie.

In case Jeremy Foley is interested, shep. and I feel that UNC assistant Joe Holladay would be a superb choice for the head coaching position at the University of Florida. And we've got a good suggestion for Joe Holladay's spot on the Carolina bench, as well. Warren Weston Miller would be an excellent assistant coach. Our interest in this subject is purely scientific, I assure you.

shep.: If somebody offered me $27.6 million, I would coach J.J. Redick.
dex.: And by coach, you mean beat in the locker room at halftime?
shep.: Well, I was thinking service sexually, but beat in the locker room at halftime would work too.

No comments: